Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation (cce)
The term Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) is used for school based evaluation of pupils in which their assessment is done on a continuous basis throughout the year and which is also comprehensive in nature, in the sense that it is not confined to assessment in scholastic subjects but also covers co-scholastic areas such as performance in games/sports, Physical education, Creative Education, Art, Music, Dance, Drama, other cultural activities and Personal & Social qualities.
Advantages of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Teachers evaluate students in day-to-day basis and use the feedback for improvement in teaching – learning process.
- Teachers can use varieties of evaluation methods over and above the written tests.
- Students can be assessed in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- Evaluation is done throughout the year and therefore it is expected to provide more reliable evidence of students’ progress.
- CCE encourages the students in forming good study habits.
- The feedback provided by CCE can be effectively used in remedial teaching to slow learners.
- Automatic Grade calculation.
- 4 level of assessments
- I-V ( junior), VI-VIII ( Middle), IX-X ( senior), XI-XII ( senior secondary)
- 2 or 3 evaluation formats for junior classes.
- Provision to compute all the Descriptive indicators
- Report card generation both for terminal as well for final
- Separate report card for all levels.
- Report card for XI XII
- Graphical representation of performance
- Online Sync
- Online availability of result
- SMS Intimation
- Dual backup system.
CCE Programme Download